All Hallows & Sacred Heart Parish Council
March, 16 2016
- Last day of CCD: We should invite children and parents to come to church during summer as well
- Possibly a vacation Bible school?
- Fun day/picnic day
- Bell donations: A meeting is to be set with Father on a Friday when he is free to discuss bell restoration with company
- Microphone volume has been lower. Some people have requested that it be increased if possible.
- The mass schedule on the sign in front of the church should be changed to reflect the new schedule.
- Current schedule is still in effect until at least May
- There have been questions about increasing the availability of parking. Specifically, is it possible to have parking on the upper playground for CCD/religious ed.?
- Announcement in bulletin to get this parking change going?
- The introduction of a family-oriented CCD/religious ed. program is still being considered as a pilot program in our church
- Overall mass attendance across the four churches has increased by approximately 100 since the schedule change.